Inventory Clerk Apprentices Wanted
Skribes are Birmingham’s leading Independent Property Inventory Management Specialists. We are on a mission to take Inventory Management out of the Stone Age and into the Digital Age…Would you like to join us?
Skribes use digital technology & exceptional service. We have a fast growing client base and pride ourselves in providing an unrivalled service to our customers – protecting both the income of residential property management agents and landlords – and deposits of tenants.
We make it easier and faster for our customers to gain relevant information and turn their properties around for the next tenancy, saving them time and money.
What does an Inventory Clerk Apprentice do?
We are looking for people to provide our full range of written reports and conduct property inspections. Reporting to the Operations Director, the Inventory Clerk Apprentice will need strong business administration, data inputting skills and a fast typing ability to provide accurate information to letting agents by producing property inventories.
You will also need a keen eye for detail to spot things which are not quite as they should be at check out. Our clients trust us because we deliver against promise, provide quality information and detailed reporting based on accurate and fair assessments which ensure that our clients are better protected against dispute. Clients benefit from the same day turnaround and as such you need to be efficient as well as effective. Knowing what to look for, being consistent, providing accurate information supported by photographs helps us to provide our clients with the evidence they need to make key decisions impacting on both their revenue and reputation. Building a relationship of trust is critical. Master this – and there are real opportunities for career progression.
Skribes are keen to invest in and develop stand out candidates who can start at the grass roots of our company, learn the ropes, continually improve and build their reputation as a valuable member of the team whilst developing strong and credible relationships with our clients.
What does an Apprentice Inventory Clerk look like?
- Hmmm… Well, you are no doubt someone with an inquiring mind, strong sense of justice, good judgement & an adventurous spirit.
- Perhaps a ‘strive for perfection geek’ with a touch of chic!?
- Tech savvy with a penchant for apps!? (Instagram, google maps, apps & well more..apps!!)
- You have a keen eye for detail & always seem to know when something is not quite as it should be.
- You leave no stone unturned. Methodical & logical in your approach to your work.
- You have the ability to capture & relay information accurately.
- You are active, proactive, detail oriented & articulate.
- You enjoy working on your own as well as part of a team.
- You have a great attitude, strong interpersonal skills and drive.
- You have a strong desire to earn whilst you learn.
- Essential: GCSE English Grade A-B.
- Desirable: IT Grade A-C Business Studies/Admin |Driving License
Are you unflappable & looking for a career? Then look no further.
What can you expect..?
- £4.50 per hour – £5 Post 6mth Probation
- Minimum 30hrs per week (Seasonal 40hrs)
- Complete Inventory Clerk Training
- Business Admin Qualification Level 2
- 28 days holiday (incl Bank Hols) Birthdays Off!
- Worktops, Smart Kit & Mobile Equipment.
Year 2 (all of the above plus…)
- £ Increase to minimum wage
- Business Admin Qualification Level 3
- Management & Leadership Level 3
- Progression through to Management for Top Performers.
Please note that this role is physically demanding.
We are looking for bright new talents to join our fast growing team. This is our fourth year so we are at the early stages of expansion which gives you a great opportunity to make your mark and grow with us.
Our 3-year Apprentice Development Scheme offers great career prospects! Does inventory management sound like your cup of tea?
Spot the deliberate mistakes
Do you believe you’v got what it takes to be a gr8 infentory clerk? Do you have an eyes for details? Than spot these mistakes and sent us your CV and portfolio of any recent projects to:
We are on a mission to be leading within our sector. Join us on our adventure to explore what’s possible…